Antradienis, 2024-04-23, 7:30 AM
Labas, Svečias | RSS
Pagrindinis | Photoshop video lessons from Carlos Cabrera - Dark-Reality Forum | Mano profilis | Prisijungti
[ Nauji laiškai · Nariai · Forumo taisyklės· Paieška · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Dark-Reality Forum » Dark-Art » Adobe Photoshop Pamokos » Photoshop video lessons from Carlos Cabrera
Photoshop video lessons from Carlos Cabrera
CilisevData: Penktadienis, 2008-06-06, 9:06 PM | Message # 1
Admin
Grupė: Administratorius
Žinutės: Save1569
Statusas: Offline
Tutorials: watch and learn

A little while ago I decided to make a series of videos that will help others to see my complete illustration process (which is, btw, really fast). I wanted to start with something really simple for those who need to find inspiration watching another artist going through details, painting levels and sketches; after all, you know what people say: devil is in details, so you may catch some new ideas from these free videos.

Issue #1: Alien Video

This is the first one of the Watch and Learn series. In it, you will see how I show you the complete process, from the concept and sketch, to the final draw and painting of an Alien Face. The video starts right from scratch and at the end is ready to send as a concept art, so you will have some interesting ideas after seeing this one. People loved it when it first came out public! Sit tight; watch and learn.

File Size: 107.2 MB
Format: DivX AVI
Audio: No, just watch and learn.

DOWNLOAD

Issue #2: Vampire Experience

Who said seconds parts aren't better? After you finish seeing this video, you will have learned how to transform a black and white illustration into a colorful painting. The video also starts right from the beginning and goes through the whole illustration process. People got scared when they saw how the bats could be done by simply creating a new brush and adding some motion blur. It is insanely easy! It's time to get dirty, so watch and learn!

File Size: 373 MB

DOWNLOAD

Issue #3: Metal painting

After you finish seeing this video, you will have learned how to made a metal texture painting in just minutes. The video also starts right from the beginning and goes through the whole illustration process. It is insanely easy! It's time to get dirty, so watch and learn!

File Size: 325.4 MB

DOWNLOAD

2DArtist Magazine Tutorial

See what I created, when they gave me the subject "Scary animal emerging from a forest", in the new speed painting 2dartist magazine section. In it, you will see how I show you the complete process, from the concept and sketch, to the final draw and painting of this scary animal. Enjoy it! Is FREE!

File Size: 10.8 MB
Format: PDF
Idiom English

DOWNLOAD

Cogito ergo sum

Dark-Reality Forum » Dark-Art » Adobe Photoshop Pamokos » Photoshop video lessons from Carlos Cabrera
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Dark-Reality © 2024